A Candidate who is desirous of seeking admission in the three year Diploma programme in Mechanical Engineering & Instrumentation & Control Engineering must:
- Be Permanent Resident of J&K State.
- Have passed the Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) from recognised statutory board. The Candidate appeared/appearing in 10th class examination can also apply for the Entrance Test.
- Have obtained 40 % marks in 10th class in case of open merit and 37% in case of reserved category.
List of Documents required at the time of admission:
- Matriculation pass marks sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Diploma Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate if any
- Provisional Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Four recent colour passport size photograph
- Admit Card
- Anti Ragging Affidavit in prescribed format
- Undertaking Affidavit in prescribed format.
- Gap Certificate if applicable in prescribed format
Click here to download the formats for all affidavit.
Click here for BOPEE website for Entrance examination details.